WLCA Excellence in Landscaping Awards
Each year WLCA awards Gold, Silver and Bronze awards to those landscaping projects deemed to be the best of the best in the past year by a three member judging panel. The award winning projectsareplaced on display at various events throughout the year and are featured on association websites.
Participation in the WLCA Awards Program is open to all individuals or firms who are members in good standing of the Wisconsin Landscape Contractors Association (WLCA).
There are five categories in which to enter. The categories are as follows:
Design & Construction
Includes only landscape projects for single family or duplex residences, typically owner-occupied. Apartment projects and similar multi-family buildings must be entered in the Commercial Category.
Includes maintenance of residential,commercial and multi-family landscape projects.
Commercial Landscape Design & Construction
Includes commercial sites or institutional projects, as well as multi-family residential projects.
Includes any uniquely engineered or challenging architectural project. The following are possible examples: Arbor/Pergola, Gazebo, Fencing, Masonry Work, etc.
Includes any non-conforming projects of special merit or unusual character which are not more appropriately included in one of the above categories. The following are possible examples: Water Features, Trade Show/Promotional Displays, Lighting, Hardscapes, Irrigation, etc.
We have streamlined the process to make it easier for you to enter! Everything you need to know is outlined in the Awards Program Brochure and all of the forms you need to complete are listed below.
· $120 entry fee for each project submitted.
· The completed entry must be submitted no later than 5:00 PM, Friday, November 26, 2021.
First Time Entrants
· $100 entry fee for each project submitted by a first time entrant or for companies that have not entered in the past five years.
· $145 entry fee for each project submitted after 5:00 PM, Friday, November 26, 2021 until 5:00 PM, Friday, December 10, 2021.
· Entries received after December 10, 2021 will not be included in the program.